- Director – Philip Cuomo
- Stage Manager – Amanda Vander Hyde
- Production Design – Elizabeth Barrett
- Costume Design – Allison Johnson
- Lighting Design – Kevin Paul Young
- Sound Design – Mark Valadez
- Assistant Directors – Jaime Flynn and Rebecca Miles
How did the Puritan work ethic inform our social and political institutions? How have these systems served to repress creativity? And most importantly, who can beat Satan at musical chairs?!? With extreme physical comedy and minimal dialogue, the CoHo Clown Cohort playfully examines the thrilling boundary between repression and freedom.