by Robert Lewis Stevenson
- Adaptor and Director – Alisa Stewart
- Set Design – Alex Meyer
- Prop Design & Set Dresser – Nicole D’Amico
- Costume Designer – Allison Johnson
- Lighting Design – TS McCormick
- Sound Design – Alisa Stewart
- Video – Jeremy Gardels, Alisa Stewart, Ryan Pfeiffer
- Stage Manager – Topher Rohrer
- Assistant SM – Adrianna Denslinger
- Featuring: Richard Cohn-Lee, Steven Grawrock, Adria Malcolm, Falynn Burton, Eric Island, Lydia Fleming, Erik Montague, Matt Ostrowski, Lalanya Gunn, Carlyn Blount, Ryan Pfeiffer and Jeffrey Michael Kaufman
Experience Theatre Project’s adaptation of the classic novella strove to create an immersive experience for the audience. Set in the wild west of Montana in the mid 1860’s, this show was an up close and personal experience that left little room between the audience and performers.
With a wide array of characters and actors, many of whom played multiple parts, a large part of my task was to find specific color schemes and silhouettes to help the audience track whether a costume change indicated a change of character or passage of time. I did my best to enforce the historical setting, while allowing room for artistic expression in the characters individual voices.